Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm sorry, Big Daddy!

Here is to my 2 followers that actually keep up with my blog...I'm very sorry for letting the ball drop, I have heard back from a couple of you wondering what happened? Honestly, I have not made the time to update and it seems that keeping up my blog will be close to impossible in the coming months. Although I can talk movies all day, responsibility has a different agenda. I will do my best to update biweekly, again when and if school and work will allow it.

Photobucket

I had promised before to show you some pictures that I took at the Hooters in the city where Big Daddy was filmed, so here they are:

Photobucket

I went with a few friends to check out the place, I had never been there and I was pleasantly surprised. The food was fantastic and I would definitely go back for those buffalo wings!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Always a good time when I'm out with Dee and Phyllis <3

Photobucket
This was pretty cool, they had the clothes that Kristy Swanson (Vanessa) wore in the film and a few pictures of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment